HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
High-Quality Flow and Temperature
Sensor for Air and Gases
- Easy-to-Install, without alignment to flow direction, variable immersion depth, extendable
- Integrated evaluation electronics in the sensor tube
- Operating status display via LED
- Maintenance-Free, robust and long-term stable
- Easy-to-Clean (anti-dust-design)
- Ventilation, exhaust and air-conditioning systems
- Control of supply air and exhaust air in fume chambers
- Filter monitoring
Flow Sensors for exact measurement of air and gas velocities
- Direct measurement of mass flow and temperature
- Low pressure loss
- Additional modules to increase functionality
- Simple installation with integrated measuring ...
Flow measurement at high temperature and pressure
The measurement of the flow velocity and/or the volume flow at
higher temperatures up to +350 °C is very important ...
Thermal flow sensor for unidirectional or bidirectional measurement of the flow rate of air with simultaneous detection of the flow direction. Extremely compact ...
The ideal solution for the signalization of measuring values on siteThe SCHMIDT® LED displays MD 10.010 and MD 10.015 are ideally meeting the demands of current ...
Direct measurement of air volumes with flow sensorsImproving energy efficiency significantly in ventilation and air-conditioning systems The new flow sensor SS 20.250 ...
SCHMIDT Technology offers well priced flow sensors specifically for compressed air applications.SCHMIDT Technology is currently the only sensor manufacturer on the ...
Thermal flow sensor for measurement in one or two directions of the flow velocity of air and gases with simultaneous detection of the flow direction.
In distinct installations there is a need to display the measured values of the sensors on site and at a glance, which often is not possible with integrated displays ...
Installations with bends and short measuring lengths lead to irregular flow profiles and inaccurate measurement. The time proven measuring principle of thermal anemometry ...
In many installations, displays built into the flow sensor either can’t be seen or due to the mounting position of the sensor simply cannot be read. Nevertheless, ...