HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
The CX207 is the most accurate and versatile coaxial hand-stripping tool, designed to provide 2strip steps on chosen cable. Example of cables that could be stripped is RG 58/59/62/174/180/188/ 195/316/6/ Belden 8281. Enclosed V-blocks make Corex usefull for cables in range of 2,5-7,6 mm.
- Universal tool body will take all cassettes.
- Simplified tool design for easy change of V-blocks.
- All strip dimensions in accordance with industry standards.
- Always delivered as a complete kit
- Cassettes with high quality steel with razor sharp edges for long and effective use.
- Lenght mm/inch: 90 mm/3,54
- Height mm/inch: 38 mm/1,50
- Weight gr/lbs: 40 gr/0,08lb
- Stripping dimensions mm: 6,8 mm
- Cables: RG 58/59/62/174/180/188/ 195/316/6/ Belden 8281
- Description: 2 step strip tool. Cassette included
- Strip range: 2,5-7,6 mm / .098-.299"
The M frame is one of the world's most advanced crimping tool frames. The patented design provides up to 50reater mechanical gain and lower handle forces. The grip ...
The C frame is the original and the best known crimping tool frame in the world. It has been copied but its high quality and value have never been duplicated. ...
MCC-1113 is a precision, ratchet crimp tool designed to provide consistent and reliable crimp connections on BNC, TNC coaxial connectors RG58, RG59, RG62, RG71, ...
Embla is a self-adjusting cutting and stripping tool for modern electrical installation and equipment wires (90% of wires can be stripped without adjusting the tool). ...