HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
The advanced digital Impressed Current Rectifier for Cathodic Protection includes a wide range of protection and measurement features and provides the ultimate solution for continuous supervisory operation. The SCP-C is designed and built according to the stringent standards of NACE, CE, and DNV.
Ratings: 8A, 25A, and 50A at 50VDC
* Micro processor control
* Internal interrupter
* Input for external interrupter
* Input and output lightning protection
* Single (8/25A) or Three Phase (50A) units
* Current rating: 8, 25, 50 Amperes DC (up to 3 parallel units for 150A) all at 50V DC
* Mode of operation: Pre-adjusted Constant voltage, Constant current, Constant potential (Instant off)
* Communications - GSM, control setting and feedback
* RS485 Modbus
* Satellite communication
* Water irrigation control
* GPS for time synchronization
* High resolution current and voltage adjustment
* Built in LCD display with Voltage, Current, Energy and Potential measurements
* System efficiency: 85% min
* Variety of enclosure types with built-in accessories (lightning arrestors, etc.)
* Pipelines (water, sewage, gas, crude oil etc.)
* Ships' hulls
* Storage tank bases
* Water-circulating systems
* Jetties and harbor structures
* Ship's tanks (product and ballast)
* Storage tanks (Fuel, oil and water)
* Steel sheet, tubular and foundation pilings
* Offshore platforms, floating and sub sea structures
The DriveStart is optimized for applications that require a low starting current and/or a high starting torque.
* Providing solution for applications which do not ...
The MV-TPS is a heavy duty three phase power unit for controlling the voltage applied to resistive heating elements.
Ratings: 60-300A, 4160-6600V
Advanced protection relays that combine built-in communication and programmable output relays.
* The MPS-3000 for Medium and Large Low Voltage Motors
* The MPS-6 ...
Provides fast, smooth, frictionless braking of standard motors by injecting controlled DC current into the motor windings after the line contactor has opened. This ...
The HRVS-TX is a unique solution for limiting high inrush current to Medium Voltage Transformers.
The specialized algorithm in the TSR-6 Protection Relay ensures ...
A cost effective soft start alternative using soft start & soft stop controls
combined with built in motor protection control make the SolStart an ideal product ...
An optimal solution for small to medium size motors, the RVS-AX with analog control, built in bypass, Current Limit and Motor Protection is easy to install and ...
Solcon's Flagship digital Soft Starter the iStart is supplied with built in bypass in either a 2 phase or 3 phase model.
Ratings: 17-1100A, 200-690V
Ratings: 2300-15000V, up to 48MW
The largest soft starter in the world, the HRVS-DN MEGA can control up to 48 MW and has the same capabilities as the HRVS-DN.
The TPS is a heavy duty single, two or three phase power unit for controlling
the voltage applied to either inductive or resistive heating elements.
Ratings: 8-1400A, ...
Ratings: 2300-15000V, up to 48MW
An ideal solution for medium voltage motor applications, the HRVS-DN is a reliable, heavy duty soft starter. Sophisticated digital ...
A digital, heavy duty, advanced low voltage soft starter, te RVS-DN is highly reliable and designed to operate in the most severe applications such as Marine and ...