HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
SEAL DIGGER is special tool for install and disassembly of oil seals.
Instructions for use:
1. Place the digger drill on an arbitrary position of the seal;
2. Punch the drill into the seal with the ball and screw the digger in clockwise direction;
3. Repeat Step 2 until the drill is at a certain depth of the seal;
4. Punch the ball up to dig out the oil seal.
1. While with axis, change the head to striking block (big size or small size), punch the weight ball to install. The material of the block is POM, no damage to the mental; without axis, use the black pressure plate.
SEAL HOOK is for removing O-Rings, 8 pieces per set with different hooks heads. Choose the appropriate one depending on different profiles of seals.
Please use in combination with Seal Clasper.
SEAL CLASPER is designed for the installation of PTFE piston seal. It can clasp the seals back to the groove, with seal ranging from 1.97» (50mm) OD to 14.17» (360mm) ...
Depth & Width Caliper mainly has three measuring functions: inner groove depth, inner groove width and deep bore diameter. It is specially designed for measuring ...
SEAL TWISTOR helps to reduce the chance of installing damage. It turns seal to an omega shape so as to make the size of seal smaller than the gland diameter. Seal ...