HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Lacher, Erich Präzisionsteile
Gearboxes are key components for effective solutions in the areas of building services engineering and room design, medical applications, automotive industry, safety engineering, optoelectronic industry and model construction. From the initial design of drives to the dimensioning of combined gear grades, from production to final assembly - we will be your supplier.
- Drives and gears made from composite materials such as
fabric-base laminate, free cutting steel and stainless steel
- Brass alloys of all kinds, aluminium, copper and bronze alloys
- Gear-tooth components starting with tooth number 6
and up to 40 mm in diameter
- Single and multiple gear speed design with raw material fitting
- Prototypes and serial assembly
- Endurance and climate tests
Fields of application
- Building engineering and room design
- Automotive applications
- Safety engineering
- Opto-electronical industry
- Medical fields
- Model making
Requirements for high resilience, high temperature resistance and for outstanding efficiency are achieved by optimised worm gear cutting manufacturing processes. ...
In close cooperation with customers the noise reduction gearing is designed prior to mass production start. Numerous applications from many different areas are based ...
Due to a large experience, Erich Lacher Präzisionsteile is a favourite partner to the medical industry. According to certified standards of ISO 13485, we produce ...
Precision in mass production on the basis of a continuously further developed quality management system in accordance to ISO/TS 16949:2002,DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ...