HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
At the booth of the Fraunhofer Group for Production a modular system for condition monitoring of machines is presented by Fraunhofer IWU. The exhibited virtual machine includes sensors that provide information, which visitors can see on an industrial PC, but which is hard to access in real life. They form the prerequisite for predictive maintenance of machines, which can help plan for repairs and avoid failures.
Benefits for the customer:
- Increase of machine availability toward 100 percent
- Optimization of maintenance intervals
- Increase in service life of machines
Unique selling proposition:
- Unprecedented accuracy in detecting machine conditions
- Press manufacturers
- Operators of press plants
- Manufacturers and operators of machine tools
Humans and heavy-duty robots working together in a shared non-enclosed space is currently extremely dangerous.
For the first time Fraunhofer IWU presents a safety ...