HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
SmartARS pro type vertical fuse switch disconnectors are designed to be applied where reliability and safety of service are required in low voltage transformer stations, low voltage industrial switchgears and distribution cable joints.
SmartARS pro means:
- quick mounting - special screws built in the base of the fuse switch disconnector allow to mount it on bus bar bridge without necessity to dismantle its elements,
- remote monitoring - furnishing the fuse switch disconnector with appropriate electronic modules, current transformers and micro switches give the possibility to monitor the status of blowing of the fuse link, phase decay, measurement of phase currents and information on its operation (closed/open), with possibility to transfer the above signals to SCADA supervisory system,
- built-in current transformers within outline of fuse switch disconnector,
- simplified monitoring of blowing of the fuse links located in each cover with possibility to transfer the signal outside,
- possibility of mounting of smartARS pro type fuse switch disconnectors in system solutions of cabinets with use of masking elements,
- cover that does not allow to get access to knives of the fuse link when the knives are still in contacts of the fuse switch disconnector,
- easier dismantling of hand operating gear in order to mount grounding equipment,
- improved method of releasing the fuse link,
- easier access to measurement holes and place of mounting of rough cable joint located in the cover of the fuse switch disconnector,
- rotary cover for terminals with the area for descriptions to be entered.
The application of remote monitoring in smartARS pro type fuse switch disconnectors makes the fuse switch disconnector is one of components of smart grid on low voltage side. It allows to safe distribution of energy with the provision of full package of information about its quality and the status of the components installed.
Digital Energy Pavilion
ASA - low voltage surge arresters for outdoor applications in low voltage networks - there are surge arresters for protection against overvoltages caused by lightning ...
BUSBAR SYSTEM 60 mm is a modular designed current distribution system up to 630 A.
Snap on mounting of all components provides extreme flexibility in assembly and ...
4grid Inspect solution enables to create smart supervisory systems of MV/LV stations that are one of the elements of smart grids. IT equipment and services used ...