HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Borit and its partners, OCAS and Borit Leichtbau-Technik, have built a strong track record in the domain of structural solutions for transportation, construction, furniture, packaging and other general industry segments.
The Borit lightweight panels offer a unique combination of benefits compared to conventional products:
* Capable of forming all available metal alloys: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, copper, etc.
* Capable of forming all forms, such as customer specific design panels.
* Fit for all joining methods: welding, brazing, gluing, clinching, etc.
* Structure variations for any loading: e.g. crash absorption
Excellent mechanical properties
* High stiffness with low weight
* High buckling strength
* High shear resistance
* High impact resistance
* Substantial material savings in application
* Efficient production process: high-throughput hydroforming
* Easy to process with conventional metalworking equipment
* Durability: extended product life time
* Full metal solution
* Esthetic look, fire resistance, electromagnetic shielding
Group Exhibit Hydrogen + Fuel Cells + Batteries
Borits proprietary technology Hydrogate is based on hydroforming and offers high flexibility, excellent quality and high productivity.
* challenging ...
Borit's innovative Hydrogate Technology offers a comprehensive variety of designs and manufacturing services for:
- Plates for heat exchangers and compact heat ...
Borit supports customers starting from the early design stage through an extensive material and coating knowledge, with state of the art testing and characterization ...