HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
The Swiss Robotics Industry Day is a one-day annual conference is exclusively designed for industry to showcase the activities of NCCR Robotics and selected Swiss SMEs and start-ups active in the field of robotics through a series of technology demonstrations, posters and discussions. Alongside this programme we offer you the chance to share views on the current and future challenges facing the industry through talks by research and industry leaders. This is a unique opportunity for the industry to shape future research and provide guidance as well as offering privileged access to new and emerging technologies.
What does the event offer?
- Presentations by NCCR researchers on latest results
- Presentations by industry members on needs and challenges
- Robot and technology demonstrations
- Exhibition of SMEs and start-up companies from the Swiss Robotics ecosystem
- Learning about investment (start-up) and licensing opportunities
- Networking with researchers, students and colleagues
Aerial and Terrestrial Robots for Rescue Missions. Video shows an integrative demo showcasing the results of the Rescue Robotics Grand Challenge of NCCR Robotics.
NCCR Robotics promotes robotics in schools and amongst teachers, we work with teachers in Switzerland to prepare them to be able to confidently and effectively educate ...
NCCR Robotics is a world leader in developing robots that function as assistive aids. Firstly, they can be used to enhance physiotherapy by improving training, thus ...