HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
We design, assemble, check and document connection-ready system solutions. We are never satisfied with just finding any solution. Instead, we aim to find the best solution for each customer.
- Connection-ready system solutions reduce your design and project-management costs
- Developed specifically for your application
- 100 % tested
- Incl. detailed documentation
- Our experience from executing more than 7,000 system solutions ensures that you get the functionality you need without compromising cost security
- 10 million maintenance-free cycles provide maximum system availability
- Optimized dimensioning of components reduces gripper weight, optimizes dimensioning of the robot itself and thereby minimizes cycle times
- Implementation of additional functions like cameras, sensors, measurement sensors and screw functions reduces your costs and optimizes your application
Pioneering machinery designs are rarely based on existing standards - they originate instead from innovative ideas. System partners accept the challenge of translating ...
In handling technology, workpieces or tools are manipulated automatically within the industrial sector. The term "handling" is derived from the human "hand" and ...
Our clamping and braking elements have been thoroughly developed and tested for tough, industrial applications. We do not only want to optimize elements and adapt ...
More than 20 years of development and market experience have yielded more than 4,000 products. Zimmer Group offers the most comprehensive and innovative portfolio ...
The unique spiral groove technology is a defining feature of PowerStop brand industrial shock absorbers. In contrast with conventional industrial shock absorbers ...
The BasicStop profile dampers feature high-performance plastic and a specifically developed profile. It acquires its unique properties after receiving a special ...