HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
MAXIMATOR Test Rigs
MAXIMATOR is your competent partner for resolving testing tasks such as
- Pressure tests
- Bursting pressure tests
- Static and dynamic internal pressure tests (pulse tests) of various components.
- Leak tests
- Functional test rigs
- Volume increase tests
- Alternation of length tests
- Coring-out and testing systems for hose manufacturers (rubber and plastic mandrels)
- Expanding and hydro-tensioning units
- Pressure generation and autofrettage systems
- Compressor and control systems
MAXIMATOR Test Rigs are designed and manufactured for application in
- Production and assembly
- Research and development
- Quality control
- Inspection of incoming goods
MAXIMATOR offers a long-term experience in the field of test rig construction.
Our continual dialogue with users, integration of results and findings from practical applications, permanent product development as well as instructions and advanced training of our staff guarantee competence and reliability for your decision in favour of a MAXIMATOR Test Rig.
MAXIMATOR Test Rigs comply with several National and International requirements, e.g.
- Pressure tests, bursting pressure tests and pressure cycle tests
- Pressure cycle tests to TRG 760 Annex 1, Edition 1.85, Item 5.4
- Pressure cycle tests to ISO 6772
- As well as, on request, tests in conformity to ISO 1436, SAE J 343, JIS K 6349
- Testing of pressure, high pressure and ultra-high pressure hoses
- Testing of expansion, radiator and steering booster hoses
- Testing of tubes/pipes, high pressure tubes/pipes
- Testing of valves, fittings, bolted connections
- Testing of pressure gauges, pressure switches
- Testing of pressure sensors, tanks and vessels
- Testing of common rails
- Testing of diesel injection components
- Filling of airbag gas accumulators and other hollow bodies under pressure and temperature impact.
Group Exhibit Hydrogen + Fuel Cells + Batteries
Valves, Fittings & Tubings up to 10.500
Based on decades of experience in the field of high pressure technology MAXIMATOR manufactures valves and fittings for the ...
The compact, low-cost MAXIMATOR High-pressure Pumps are driven by air or noble gas pressures between 1 bar and 10 bar. There are numerous potential applications ...