HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Precision Equipment Used for the USFCC Standardizing Testing
What is the Power Station?
The Power Station is an integrated family of laboratory modules that provide data acquisition, operational control, gas management, humidification, and temperature controls. In each system there is a:
1) Power Station System Controller (and Load),
2) One or more gas management units,
3) Additional optional components,
4) Integrated Power Station Software.
The "First Family" of Fuel Cell Test Stations
- Fully Integrated Systems and Windows TM- based Software
- Designed Explicitly for Fuel Cell Testing
- User Friendly Software Provides Flexibility of Operation in a Safe Environment
- Supports PEM, Alkaline, Phosphoric Acid, and DMFCKey
Various test equipment for fuel cells and hydrogen.
This stack type has an active area of 100 cm² and covers the range from 0,1 kW to 1,5 kW. The construction is designed for easy and flexible variation of the components ...
Advantage of the PEM electrolysis is the use of high-purity water without additives. The mini-series consists of hydrogen electrolyzers with power levels of 6 Nl/h ...
The Direct Methanol Unit provides a controlled source of high purity methanol or methanol/water solution for testing of methanol powered fuel cells. * Safe Operation ...
* Two Independent Gas Lines * Highest Quality Humidification Capacity * Automatic or Manual Operation * A Decade of Product RefinementThe CompuCell gas ...
In order for a fuel cell to work, a membrane is needed that will carry the hydrogen ions from the anode to the cathode without passing the electrons ...
This is the most basic operational form of the PEM fuel cell.
It consists of the two metal current collector plates on either end, two flow field graphite plates ...