HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
For the first time, InfraTec presents mobile thermographic microbolometer cameras with a detector format of (1,024 x 768) IR pixels and therefore a 2.5 times higher resolution than previous high-class models with the VarioCAM® HD, which is manufactured by the German manufacturer Jenoptik.
This is the first application of the continuously operating optomechanical real-time MicroScan feature for the acquisition of dynamic thermal image sequences with a resolution of (2,048 x 1,536) IR pixels. Crystal-clear thermal images can be captured in connection with the outstanding thermal resolution and high-luminosity lenses. Large test objects can be investigated thermographically with a degree of efficiency which has never been reached before.
- Digital real time data interface GigE-Vision for high-speed image transmission
- Wide standard range for temperature measurements
- Image storage of fast IR sequences on a SDHC card
- Large assortment of premium-quality full optics (f/1.0)
- Vision mixer and cross-fade feature, voice recording and text annotation
- Li-ion battery technology, standard battery, operating time of up to 3 hours
- Wireless camera control and data acquisition via WLAN
- Comfortable control software with numerous measurement functions
- Solid light metal housing (IP54) for harsh industrial applications
- Easy operation, diverse automatic functions
Infrared Camera Systems
The high-end thermographic cameras of the product series ImageIR® from InfraTec meet the highest demands in research and science, for non-destructive inspection ...
InfraTec is specialised in products and services in the field of infrared thermography and today it is one of the leading companies in this sector. The company's ...
The combination of forming and hardening in the production of sheet metal parts, for example in the automotive industry, allows a high stability and stiffness of ...
The thermographic high-resolution system VarioCAM® HD head is based on uncooled microbolometer FPA detectors of the latest generation with (640 x 480) or (1,024 ...
Nyxus Bird is a multi-purpose observation and reconnaissance device for demanding law-enforcement missions. Due to its unique combination of features and specifications ...
The new VarioCAM® HDx is a handheld thermographic microbolometer camera with a wide standard temperature measuring range and an uncooled detector with (640 × 480) ...
The thermographic camera VarioCAM® HDx head is based on an uncooled microbolometer FPA detector with (640 × 480) IR pixels. Thanks to its wide standard temperature ...
The camera series ImageIR® from InfraTec is getting another upgrade - with the new ImageIR® 8300 hp version thermal imaging enters a new era of high-speed thermography.
The latest model ImageIR® 10300 of the high-end ImageIR® series features the world's first radiometric camera with a cooled detector of (1,920 × 1,536) IR pixels ...