HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Ideal models from ETS DIDACTIC GMBH for explaining the assembly, dismantling and functioning of gear drives and bearings. All the tools and auxiliary equipment required for the work are integratedin the systems. Detailed assembly instructions describe, in illustrated work steps to the trainee, the correct assembly and dismantling.
- Evaluation of group drawings, arrangement plans and parts lists
- Selection of suitable test equipment and generation of test logs
- Generation of assembly plans for correct assembly and dismantling
- Development of test criteria for function testing
- Planning maintenance work including environment-friendly disposal of the auxiliary materials and operating fluids
- Analysis of errors and determining the components to be replaced
- Assembling technical sub-systems with subsequent function checks
- Selection of tools and auxiliary equipment based on function plans and design drawings
Training systems in Mechanics, Electrical Engineering & Mechatronics
There are now a variety of applications of ETS from this product family, which are used by the students with great enthusiasm. Tec2SKILL is supported on Android- ...
Industry 4.0 (smart factory) basically stands for the technical integration of Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) in industrial processes. ETS DIDACTIC GMBH has translated ...
For the subject area of pneumatics/electropneumatics ETS DIDACTIC GMBH offers a novel, modular training system with numerous components and application possibilities.
MES Software SUITE offered by ETS for the smartFACTORY CPS-i40
The MES standard system also used in the Industry can be individually adapted to the ETS learning