HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
- Walk-in type or compact
- Various well-established manufacturer, quality C35/45
- IEC/DIN EN 62271-202 (VDE 0671-202)
- Application range:
Railway and telecom
Industry, all branches
- Various dimensions and design
- Various norm-sizes for the transformers
- SF6-Medium-Voltage switchgear, with optional section
for measurement of utility companies
- Custom-built Low-Voltage distribution with optional utility measurement
- Various roof shapes and colours
Walk-in type stations:
- Element-type construction, optional with basement
- Basement in cast construction
- Custom-built installations
- Cast construction
MODUL-K-425-SYSTEM: Technologically advanced, compact low voltage switchgear system with a cubicle depth of 425 mm (design verified / type tested)
The Modul-K-425-System ...
- Electric installation:
- Cable installation ...
- General data:
Oil or cast resin transformers
IEC/DIN EN (VDE)
All standard ratings
Special constructions available
Various well-established manufacturers
- Compact station, for flexible use
- Also for temporary use, such as:
Construction-sites as interim solution
Fairs and market places
- Rental, ...
For every customer demand there is a KAUTZ solution - an individual switchgear solution.
We offer 10 kV to 36 kV air-insulated or SF6-insulated switchgear in various ...
Design verified / type-tested, earthquake-proof low voltage switchgear system and Motor Control Center (MCC) from 630 to 6300 amperes
With our well-proven MODUL-K-SYSTEM ...
The KAUTZ arc fault limiter of the VdS-certified ARC K System shuts down your machinery within a maximum of 1.2 milliseconds - for a maxiumum of protection for operators ...