HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Lacher, Erich Präzisionsteile
Precision in mass production on the basis of a continuously further developed quality management system in accordance to ISO/TS 16949:2002,DIN ISO 14001 and DIN EN ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485
- Workpiece diameter up to 40 mm
- Free cutting steel, stainless steel, high-speed steel and brass
alloys of all kinds
- Difficult to machine materials such as chrom alloys (case hardening steel)
- Aluminium, copper and bronze alloys, titanium
- Middle and large sized serial production in multiple shift operation
- 100 % camera checking and eddy current tests, if required
- Residual dirt analysis in own cleanroom
- Standard and non-standard threads
- String knurls and diamond knurls
- Grinding up to 20 mm workpiece diameter
- Surface treatments such as nickel plating, anodisation,
silver or gold plating, passivation
- Thermal finishing, case-hardening, tempering
- Inhouse coat thickness measuring
German Pavilion - Baden-Wurttemberg International
Gearboxes are key components for effective solutions in the areas of building services engineering and room design, medical applications, automotive industry, safety ...
Requirements for high resilience, high temperature resistance and for outstanding efficiency are achieved by optimised worm gear cutting manufacturing processes. ...
In close cooperation with customers the noise reduction gearing is designed prior to mass production start. Numerous applications from many different areas are based ...
Due to a large experience, Erich Lacher Präzisionsteile is a favourite partner to the medical industry. According to certified standards of ISO 13485, we produce ...