HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
The UMG 512-PRO class A power quality analyser is particularly well suited to the monitoring of power quality in accordance with current standards,
e.g. EN 50160, IEEE519 or EN 61000-2-4.
First class power quality measurement
- Class A certificate (IEC 61000-4-30)
- Events and transients
- Flicker, imbalance, THD, rotation field....
- GridVis® PQ software
- Extensive PQ reports
- Harmonics up to 63rd harmonic and interharmonics
- Distortion factors THD-U, THD-I
- Peak load representation: Illustration of the 3 highest monthly power peaks on the LCD display (P, Q, S)
- User-friendly, colour graphical display with intuitive user guidance
- Illustration of measured values in numeric form, as a bar graph, line graph or waveform
- Waveform representation of current and voltage
- Online and historical graphs of events and transients
Simple integration in an Ethernet network
- Integration in PLC systems and building management systems through additional interfaces, 4 ports simultaneously
- 2 RCM current measurement inputs
- Leakage current measurement with wire breakage detection
- Measurement device homepage with password protection
- Web server on the measuring device (device's own homepage)
- Online data available directly via the homepage
- BACnet is optionally available with UMG 512
- Ethernet-Modbus gateway
- Programming / PLC functionality
- Further processing of the measurement data in the measuring device (local intelligence)
- Sustainable functional expansions far beyond pure measurement, Apps from the Janitza library
Comprehensive programming options with Jasic® source code programming, Graphical programming
- Large 256 MB measurement data memory
- Alarm management: Information available immediately by email
Power quality analysers for DIN rails - continuous monitoring
of the power quality e.g. EN 50160.
- Continuous power quality monitoring (e.g. ...
In the course of energy management, objectives relative to energy consumption, CO2 emissions and energy costs are defined. With the new ISO 50001 standard, which ...
Energy meters are measurement devices that determine Measured value like effective energy, reactive energy, effective power and reactive power.
Single-phase energy ...
Monitoring systems on 3 levels in the distribution network
In order to ensure comprehensive monitoring for the energy distribution network, measurement will take ...
Energy management, MID, power quality monitoring, RCM monitoring
The energy measurement device UMG 96-PA combines four functions in one device and can be modularly ...
Increase the connectivity with the OPC UA server. In addition to
the OPC UA client (part of the GridVis® Edition Ultimate), Janitza
offers you an OPC UA server. ...
Power quality and supply reliability are extremely important in the modern world of business. Highly sensitive equipment and working processes are heavily dependant ...
We offer you one of the most comprehensive ranges of energy and power quality measurement products in the world. With these we can provide individual, tailor-made ...
So einfach war das Einsammeln von Daten externer Janitza-Messgeräte noch nie! Alle kompatiblen* Janitza-Messgeräte, die keine fest verfügbare Kommunikationsanbindung ...
The innovative power analyser monitors and measures residual currents (RCM - Residual current monitors) and currents on the central grounding point. The UMG 96RM-E ...
Stay flexible with the portable energy measurement devices from Janitza. Depending on the variant, the portable energy measurement devices are equipped with a UMG ...
Data centres are designed to supply IT components with-out interruption and also to ensure high IT productivity by creating suitable redundancies.
Record and display energy data, reduce costs
GridVis®-Energy is a web-based solution for your energy management, for the display of your energy data. With GridVis®-Energy ...
UMG 508 - Multifunctional Power Analyser with Ethernet and BACnet
- For panel mounting 144 x 144 mm
- Power analyser, with> 800 electrical parameters
The all-rounder for front panel mounting. Continuous monitoring of the power quality, analysis of electrical faults for network problems.
- Harmonics ...
UMG 511 - Class A power quality analyser according to IEC 61000-4-30
- Measurement of power quality according to
DIN EN 61000-4-30, Class A
With GridVis®, Janitza offers user-friendly software for the con guration of an energy monitoring system and for monitoring power quality.The GridVis®-Basic software, ...
The Janitza UMG 103-CBM is based on the well-proven technology from the UMG 103. The clock, battery and measured data memory enable this device to tackle completely ...
Janitza electronics has a broad spectrum of different current
transformers, ranging from moulded case current transformers,
summation transformers to differential ...
The compact and powerful multi-function measurement device for energy measurement.
- Measurement in IT and TN grids
- LCD-Display with backlight
UMG 96RM-PN, the PROFINET specialist
- 6 current channels
- Current measurement channel for phase L1
- Current measurement channel for phase L2
- Current measurement ...
- APPs can be called up via the measurement device homepage
- Web-based data display and confi guration
- No software installation required
- Data ...
Rogowski coil - thinner, lighter ex converter for simple installation
- Frequency bandwidth of the Rogowski coil 50/60 Hz, up to 700 kHz without load (no-load ...
Energy-Portal - The cloud solution
Energy-Portal is designed especially for energy data which can be accessed from anywhere in the world via your PC or tablet ...
UMG 104 - more than just a Multimeter
- Digital multimeter for DIN rail mounting
- Power Analyser with > 800 electrical parameters
- Continuous ...
More than just a multifunction measurement device. Multifunction measurement device, transients recorder, meter (kWh, kvarh), peak load optimisation, harmonics analyser, ...
ProData® data loggers are used for the collection of any physical measurement data (temperature, pressure, operating period...) or any consumption values (electricity, ...
UMG 20CM energy and residual current measuring device with 20 current channels
- 20 current measurement channels +/-0.5%
- 4 voltage measurement channels +/-0.5%