HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
USE - Supply power to large motors and other industrial equipment.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE - 90°C in continuous duty and a limiting short circuit temperature of 250°C.
TYPE TESTED AND CERTIFIED BY BASEC, Lloyd's Register and ESMA
MANUFACTURED TO IEC 60502-1 and BS 5467 specifications for the voltage range of 600/1000V and 1900/3300V systems.
- Single core armoured, unarmoured, PVC sheathed cables 600/1000V & 1900/3300V up to and including 1000 mm²
- Two core armoured, unarmoured, PVC sheathed cables 600/1000V up to and including 300mm²
- Three core armoured, unarmoured, PVC sheathed cables 600/1000V & 1900/3300V up to and including 400mm²
- Four core armoured, unarmoured, PVC sheathed cables 600/1000V up to and including 500mm²
- Four core cables with reduced neutral conductor armoured, unarmoured, PVC sheathed cables 600/1000 V up to and including 500mm²
- Five core cables up to and including 95mm²
USE - Ducab Power Plus Medium Voltage Cables are used for bulk power transmission and distribution
FEATURE - Simultaneous triple extrusion of three layers of ...
USE - Intended for applications requiring circuit integrity during a fire mainly used in Fire Alarm systems, sprinkler systems in schools, hospitals, cinemas and ...
High Voltage cables are used for bulk transmission of power over 35,000 Volts. These cables with triple layered XLPE insulation are manufactured to BS and IEC standards ...
At Ducab, in addition to our wide range of cables we also supply high quality Copper Rod produced from our state-of-the-art copper casting plant - the first of its ...
We manufacture high quality Cables and Copper Rods.
Ducab will provide the customer, both external and internal, with Total Quality Excellence of product and service ...