Ericsson Private 5G
A next generation private network for secure industrial connectivity
Ericsson Private 5G is Ericsson’s next generation private network product providing secure and reliable 4G and 5G connectivity through its single server dual mode core. Built for business operations, the product comes pre-integrated to ensure rapid time to use, and turning on advanced and intelligent operations in any environment.
A high performance, easy-to-use, cellular connectivity solution – built to drive the digital transformation across Industry 4.0. By partnering with an ecosystem of communications service providers, device makers, system integrators, and software providers, Ericsson ensures a match to customer requirements. The end-to-end Industry 4.0 solution increases operational efficiencies, improves worker safety, and secures sensitive data.
• Secure 4G LTE and 5G Standalone (SA) connectivity
• Optimizes and simplifies business operations with cloud-based network management
• Keeps sensitive data on-premises
• Zero downtime upgrades and guarantees high performance through Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Both enterprises and communications service providers can take advantage of this next-generation private network because of:
• Easy-to-order, easy-to-deploy, easy-to-manage, and easy-to-lifecycle-manage.
• The cloud-based Network Management Portal (NMP)
• A standardized way of integrating with a mobile network
• Support for LTE and existing LTE device ecosystems
• A seamless transition to Ericsson Private 5G
• Leveraging proven radio portfolio, including operations & maintenance product and core network software
• Tailored end-customer solutions
Accelerating a digital transformation to Industry 4.0
Ericsson Private 5G provides industrial business operations with easy-to-use cellular data connectivity, including 5G and LTE technology. Enterprises get a pre-packaged, plug-and-play, scalable offering that provides reliable and secure
wireless coverage with low latency, enabling innovative use cases for better operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Torshamnsgatan 21
- 164 80 Stockholm
- Telefon: +46 107190000
- Fax: +46 8 4042066
Factory automation with Audi and URLLC
Ericsson Device Hub
Cosmote Campus network by Ericsson
Atlas Copco and factory automation
Ericsson’s USA 5G Smart Factory
Interesse an News zu Ausstellern, Top-Angeboten und den Trends der Branche?
Ihr Webbrowser ist veraltet. Aktualisieren Sie Ihren Browser für mehr Sicherheit, Geschwindigkeit und eine optimale Darstellung dieser Seite.Browser aktualisieren