Anna Karin Jönbrink is responsible for Ecodesign and Circular Economy within former Swerea, today RISE IVF. Her main focus is to prepare companies to get competitiveness in a Sustainable future. She has an extensive experience from working with related issues, for example as an expert working on behalf of the European Commission. Anna Karin has been involved in several national and international research and implementation projects regarding Ecodesign and Circular Economy. She is also often teaching companies and students how to go for a Circular Economy, either in person or remote, as in the EdX MOOC (massive open online course) “Engineering design for a circular economy” (see reference below). Today she is managing the research team Energy and Environment at RISE IVF.
Reference list, short version:
- EuP preparatory study Lot 3, on behalf of the EU Commission under the Ecodesign directive, final report (www.ecocomputer.org 2007, IVF report 0704)
- How central authorities can support ecodesign-company perspectives (Nordic council of ministers 2008) http://www.norden.org/pub/sk/showpub.asp?pubnr=2008:569
- Jönbrink, A.-K., Roos, S., Sundgren, M., Johansson, E., Nyström, B. and Nayström, P. (2011) “Create Competitiveness In A Sustainable Society – Use Ecodesign, In Cooperation”, in Proceedings of Ecodesign 2011, Kyoto, November 30 – December 2.
- Jönbrink, A K., Kristinsdottir, A R., Roos, S., Sundgren, M., Johansson, E., Nyström, B., Nayström, P., (2013) ” Why use Ecodesign in the industry 2013? A Survey regarding Barriers and Opportunities related to Ecodesign.” (Conference proceedings of EcoDesign 2013, South Korea)
- Jönbrink, A K. et al.(2017) Policy for Circular Economy: Prestudy for improved policy development, in Conference proceedings of EcoDesign 2017, Taiwan selected to become best paper award
- Teaching in international MOOC for Circular economy, published 2018: https://www.edx.org/course/engineering-design-for-a-circular-economy