Born on September 7, 1978 in Moscow.
1998 Student internship in University of West Ontario (Canada).
1999-2000 – In-depth course of economical studies based on International Economic relations faculty of MGIMO and MSLU universities.
2000 – Moscow State Linguistics University.
2004 – Institute of world economy and international relations of Russian Academy of Sciences PhD in economics.
2000-2006 – employment by INEL Group (major Russian IT holding: strategic planning head for Russia-Online projects (Golden Telecom), project head for eMedia @RUS; commercial director of «Excimer DM»; marketing director of INEL Group, deputy director general of INEL Group).
2006-2007 – Adviser, Head of Financial department of Moscow City Committee for planning and investment programs regulation.
2007-2011 – Deputy Head of Moscow City Control Committee, Head of Economic surety Department.
2011-2012 – Head of international Economic activity of the Department for External Economic and International Relations of Moscow.
11.2012 – Deputy Head of the Department for External Economic and International Relations of Moscow.
- Activities in the sphere of foreign economic policy;
- Plans projects to attract foreign investments;
- Legal support of activities of the Moscow City Department for External Economic and International Relations;
- Supports complex international investment projects in Moscow;
- State Secretary of legal act formulation in Moscow.