Interview with Peter Huber Kältemaschinenbau
Find out more about the products and solutions of our exhibitors!14 Mar 2023
1) What is the name of your product?
2) What are the possible applications of your product?
What is new/innovative about it? Does the product have a USP? If yes, what is it?
3) What is the product’s main benefit for the customer?
Can these benefits be expressed in numbers (e.g. process is 30% more efficient)?
4) How can your product contribute to industrial transformation?
Unimotive is ready for IoT or Industry 4.0. The devices are compatible with all important interfaces as standard and can be easily integrated into automated processes. The following standards are supported: Ethernet, Profinet, Profibus, Modbus TCP, MTP, OPC-UA, RS232, USB, among others.
5) Are there any other important points that you can think of?
With the optional "Automated Drain & Refill System", ADR for short, the connected application can be drained with compressed air and changed with the help of quick couplings. The drained thermal fluid is fed back into the temperature control unit and can be reused. The ADR solution thus saves time and money while protecting the environment.
6) What are your favorite target groups for this product?
Please name up to five target groups, so we can identify them within the Social Media channels and target “your“ post to the corresponding audience.
Companies in the sector:
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser