Interview with Poppe + Potthoff
Find out more about the products and solutions of our exhibitors!22 Mar 2023
1) What is the name of your product?
2) What are the possible applications of your product?
Does the product have a USP? If yes, what is it?
3) What is the product’s main benefit for the customer?
Can these benefits be expressed in numbers (e.g. process is 30% more efficient)?
4) How can your product contribute to industrial transformation?
5) Are there any other important points that you can think of?
Poppe + Potthoff has developed a pipe for 700 bar hydrogen applications using the material. This was successfully tested by an independent certified testing institute according to EC79. The interface provided has a metal-sealing ball-cone connection in accordance with ISO 2974.
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser