MyDashboards – Festo’s cloud solution
MyDashboards – Festo’s cloud solution is there to support you as a customer, throughout the operation of your system. The Festo cloud offers in combination with the IOT-Gateway (CPX-IOT) access to installed Festo devices.4 Apr 2018
What problem does the product solve?
Modern web-based data analysis ensures greater transparency and improves the availability your Festo actuators within your system. MyDashboards are available for the following Festo devices:
• CPX - your ideal automation platform, valve terminal partner or remote I/O - it is electric, open and direct
• E2M - The energy efficiency module is a completely new, intelligent combination of service units, sensors and fieldbus technology
• VTEM - Digitized pneumatics! The Motion Terminal VTEM is opening a radical new dimension in the world of automation, as it is the world’s first valve to be controlled by apps.
What is the product’s main benefit for the customer?
Thanks to cloud-based analysis with Festo dashboard you can now find out exactly how your system is doing. It also aims to boost your productivity, e.g. through more efficient engineering and all kinds of added-value services. It helps also to answer any questions your company has in relation to certifications, e.g. by providing information about the CO2 footprint of the products, sustainability.
Can these benefits be expressed in numbers (e.g. process is 30% more efficient)?
• Increases energy efficiency
• Accelerate service or maintenance tasks on the plant or machine
• Increase productivity and efficiency in the operation of machinery and systems, therefore increases OEE = Overall equipment effectiveness
In what way does the product relate to the motto of HANNOVER MESSE and/or CeMAT (“Integrated Industry – Connect & Collaborate” and/or “Connected Supply Chain”)?
In keeping with this year’s trade fair motto “Connect and Collaborate”, Festo brings together extensive application knowledge with digital know-how. Festo is able to demonstrate with real and tangible examples cases, how we show the benefits of digitalisation - on a product/solution level as well as along the Digital Customer Journey.
In what way does the product contribute to integrated processes and/or Industry 4.0?
Festo acting as Service Provider in global ecosystems for Industry 4.0.
To what extent does the product reflect the idea of integration (of employees, external business partners, processes)?
Buildup new structures and partnerships for maximum customer added value. Integration in leading Industry 4.0 platforms e.g. Siemens Mindsphere and Rockwell Factory Talk applications.
Are there any other important points that you can think of?
Make your customers successful – this slogan is once again the focus of attention, particularly with regard to digitalisation at Festo. Festo brings together application know-how and digital know-how. Hence, Festo will be the enabler of digitalisation in automation and technical education.
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser