14. Innovation World Cup at HANNOVER MESSE
Hannover Messe and Innovation World Cup Series joined forces to award outstanding techpreneurs in the categories Industrial, Energy, Mobility and Security. The TOP15 TECHPRENEURS 2023 will present their solutions at the grand finals at HANNOVER MESSE 2023 at the Industry 4.0. Conference stage on Wednesday, the 19th of April 2023.
Date: 19 April 2023
Location: Industrie 4.0 Conference Stage in Hall 8, Stand D17
Time: 4.00 - 6.00 p.m.
The Innovation World Cup® Series is the world’s leading open innovation platform that accelerates breakthrough innovations and connects techpreneurs with international corporations. The Innovation World Cup Series supports hundreds of startups, scaleups, and innovative SMEs every year to stand out, to connect with valuable tech and business partners 365 days a year and create worldwide visibility for their solutions.
The official pitch and award ceremony of the 14th Innovation World Cup will take place at HANNOVER MESSE 2023 on Wednesday, 19th of April 2023. The TOP18 TECHPRENEURS 2023 in the categories Industrial, Energy, Mobility and Security have the chance to present their solutions on stage with a live-jury evaluation of industry experts. Evaluation criteria are degree of innovation, market potential, sustainability. Participants can win speaking opportunities, valuable business and tech connections, free marketing packages, free development kits and a cash prize of 10k Euro.
Here are the Top18 Techpreneurs of the 14th Innovation World Cup that will present their solutions at the grand finals at HANNOVER MESSE 2023 at the Industry 4.0. Conference stage on Wednesday, the 19th of April 2023:
, Israel: Non-intrusive predictive maintenance solution for industrial equipment
• Perinet GmbH , Germany: Industrial IoT system for secure communications in different use case scenarios
• Robco , Germany: All-in-one robot solution that takes over many work steps in production
• Sensemore ,Turkey: Identification of machinery malfunctions months in advance
• Watersight , Israel: Real-time sensing device for water quality analysis and conditioned-based monitoring
Green Tech Innovations
, France: Connected solar streetlamp with energy management that provides lighting, energy and additional IoT functions
• Northern Gas and Power (ClearVUE) , United Kingdom: ClearVUE.Zero energy solution to lower emissions and energy costs
• Stratio , United States: Low-cost, compact, and better performing Full HD SWIR sensors
• Tozero , Germany: Lithium-ion battery waste management
• Wattando , Germany: Modular energy management solution
• Dryad Networks GmbH, Deutschland
, Israel: Robotic system for high efficiency wireless charging of electric vehicles in public parking lots
• NAiSE , Germany: Traffic management solution for safe and efficient intralogistics
• Swiss Ocean Tech , Switzerland: AnchorGuardia safe anchor providing predictions and triggering immediate alarms with sub-meter accuracy.
, France: Offline identification system to manage and control secure access.
• Orioma , France: LOBX energy autonomous IoT product to manage energy, and security.
• Staex , Germany: Web 3.0 machine data infrastructure
• Sternum , Israel: Real-time self-protection and self-monitoring for device manufacturers
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser