14. Innovation World Cup at HANNOVER MESSE
It was a great firework of innovations! - The final of the 14th Innovation World Cup® took place on Wednesday, 19 April 2023, on the Industrie 4.0 Conference Stage. HANNOVER MESSE and the Innovation World Cup Series jointly honoured 18 outstanding techpreneurs in the categories of industry, energy, mobility and security.
Based on the level of innovation, go-to-market approach, commercial potential and sustainability, the expert jury announced The World’s Top Techpreneurs 2023:
, Germany: All-in-one robot solution that takes over many work steps in production
Energy: Wattando , Germany: Modular energy management solution
Mobility: Swiss Ocean Tech , Switzerland: AnchorGuardia safe anchor providing predictions and triggering immediate alarms with sub-meter accuracy.
Security: Staex , Germany: Web 3.0 machine data infrastructure
EBV Innovation Hero: Dryad Networks GmbH, Deutschland
ST Industrial Innovation Challenge: Tozero , Germany: Lithium-ion battery waste management
Here are the Top 18 Techpreneurs of the 14th Innovation World Cup who presented their solutions at the grand finals:
• Feelit technologies , Israel: Non-intrusive predictive maintenance solution for industrial equipment
• Robco , Germany: All-in-one robot solution that takes over many work steps in production
• Sensemore ,Turkey: Identification of machinery malfunctions months in advance
• Green Tech Innovations , France: Connected solar streetlamp with energy management that provides lighting, energy and additional IoT functions
• Northern Gas and Power (ClearVUE) , United Kingdom: ClearVUE.Zero energy solution to lower emissions and energy costs
• Wattando , Germany: Modular energy management solution
• Charging Robotics , Israel: Robotic system for high efficiency wireless charging of electric vehicles in public parking lots
• NAiSE , Germany: Traffic management solution for safe and efficient intralogistics
• Swiss Ocean Tech , Switzerland: AnchorGuardia safe anchor providing predictions and triggering immediate alarms with sub-meter accuracy.
• Akidaia , France: Offline identification system to manage and control secure access.
• Staex , Germany: Web 3.0 machine data infrastructure
• Sternum , Israel: Real-time self-protection and self-monitoring for device manufacturers
EBV Innovation Hero:
• Dryad Networks GmbH, Deutschland
• Orioma , France: LOBX energy autonomous IoT product to manage energy, and security
• Perinet GmbH , Germany: Industrial IoT system for secure communications in different use case scenarios
ST Industrial Innovation Challenge:
• Stratio , United States: Low-cost, compact, and better performing Full HD SWIR sensors
• Tozero , Germany: Lithium-ion battery waste management
• Watersight , Israel: Real-time sensing device for water quality analysis and conditioned-based monitoring
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser